Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to Get on the Top of Google, Yahoo and Bing: I Talk With Experience!

1. Domain


The initially significant items is Domain, which I think you already know. If you got related keywords and phrases in your domain, for a lengthy time, you will benefit A Lot. Take my webpage beauties.co as an example, there is a important word "beauties" and is brief sufficient, which is 1 of the essential aspects for my web site to get best 10 on yahoo and Bing within half a month.


You could possibly doubt about the extension of ".CO". It is true that beauties.co is not as fantastic as beauties.com, the dilemma is beauties.com was taken various years ago! And truly beauties.co is greater than "manymanywordsbeauties.com"! So if it is not simple to get the appropriate.com domain, it is wiser to get a appropriate domain of other extensions.


2. The Differences and Capabilities of Google, Yahoo and Bing


A. Let's speak Google first.


Google prefers Old website pages with substantially exceptional content material and a lot of backlinks from good top quality web pages. Pay attention, I said "web pages" not websites, that means backlink is a relation in between websites but net pages. So it is also beneficial to make hyperlinks in the identical internet site.


That is why I didn't get my web-site on best ten of Google inside half a month while I made it on Yahoo and Bing -My domain was too new and I had no adequate time to gather adequate backlinks even although I got all my content material unique! My website's name is Study Beauties, but at the starting when I search "Read Beauties" I couldn't discover my web page on Google even although Google had indexed my web page.


(How do I know Google had indexed my web-site? A easy way is to search "web-site: beauties.co" on Google.)


I proved that in the following days. I post my web-site Read Beauties for critique in forum of Pixelpost, and the next day when I search "study beauties" on Google I found my thread on Pixelpost on leading. Pixelpost forum's PR is 5 and my website's pr is hence my site could not get top ten even though there were significantly more keywords and phrases in my web-site. Yet this has develop into history for I seriously did my function!


One other reality to prove my theory is how I get on the leading of Google with the essential word "stockings beauty" and "stockings beauties". Final week I got a lot of content material about stockings beauty on my website, at the same time I did some perform of Search engine optimisation. I updated just about every day. And suddenly I identified my site on the top rated of Google when I search "stockings beauty" and "stockings beauties".


Really I did not intend to get to the top with the keyword "stockings beauty", I only did one thing about that keyword. If I keep updating the content material about stockings beauty my web site will be on the initial page all the time. Afterwards I believed stockings beauty was not really suitable for my website's theme, I did not update it anymore. Therefore now you can not uncover my webpage on the first page with this keyword. It is in top 14 nowadays.


Google modifications rankings a great deal more often than other search engines. This means Google updates a great deal more immediately.


B. Yahoo


Yahoo focus on keywords more. Yahoo is superior at collects backlinks! Appear at this picture first:


What do you see in the picture? Several items. What I want to talk is Backlinks. You can see from the picture that backlinks detected by yahoo are a lot far more than other search engines.


The reality to prove my theory about key phrases VS yahoo is the progress for my web site to get top rated ten on yahoo and Bing within half a month. At the starting, I did absolutely nothing about Search engine optimization for I focused on thinking my website's theme, keywords, introduction and efficiency. At the exact same time, I updated distinctive content material on my webpage every single day, each 24 hours there have to be new unique content material. And then one particular day, when I searched "beauties" on yahoo, I discovered my web-site on the first page. So it is really essential to get appropriate keywords and phrases for your web site. With appropriate keywords and phrases it is considerably a lot more easier to get very good rankings on yahoo.


C. Bing


Bing represents some folks who delight in attempting new factors for it definitely like the Most recent Content, the newest issues.Appear at these two images:


Google and Yahoo have completely different quantity of indexed pages for several URL, however Bing is Cool in this way -it only indexes the newest one particular page!


I looked at the statics every single day, Bing only indexes my website's latest page. Each time there was a new page indexed by Bing for the very same URL, the older pages disappeared. As a result, if you desires to get a excellent ranking in Bing, Bear in mind to update often!


The primary reason that I got my internet site beauties.co on the initial page of Bing inside half a month was the frequency of updating.


three. Summary


Google: Backlinks, Unique Content


Yahoo: Keyword, Backlinks


Bing: Update Frequency


By the way, Search engine optimization is only a strategy to drive a great deal more traffics, don't forget how to use the traffics. If you have various opinions or questions to me please get in touch with Stanley(stanley7749#gmail.com, changed # to @).

0 comments:

Post a Comment