Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I Forgot My Windows Password" – 4 Techniques to Log-on to Windows, Even with a Lost Password!

"I forgot my Windows password" is a dilemma that a lot of people today are having these days. Even even though it is the most imperative password a laptop owner can have, numerous people seriously do forget it. They feel helpless and think that the only solution is to reinstall Windows altogether. All of their files are deleted as a outcome of the OS installation.

Luckily, you do not have to do this. If you have lost your administrative password, there are approaches that you can get it back with out having to reinstall anything.

Instead of complaining or reinstalling, you can try these methods:

"I forgot my Windows password" Tip #1:

If you have Windows XP, you could possibly be in a position to login as the Administrator without getting to enter a password. At the Windows Welcome page, hit Ctrl+Alt+Del twice, and you will be taken to a Logon menu. In the username box, type in Administrator, and leave the password box blank. Click on OK to see if you'll be taken to Windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment