Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to Promote Your Blog on the Internet

Do you ever wonder how you can promote your blog? Have you wondered how can consumers uncover your blog?


The best way to bring traffic to your blog is by promotion. How you ask? By submitting blog posts to a variety of social networking web sites.


1. Yahoo Answers: Find a blog post, page, or section of your blog you want to promote. For example, one of my 1st posts I wrote was about how to turn into a counselor. I recently graduated with a master's degree in school counseling, so the answer is nevertheless fresh on my mind. I noticed when I was looking yahoo answers there were quite a few open questions asking how to come to be a counselor. I wrote a worthy answer to the question and submitted the link to my blog post answering the question. If you are going to use this strategy to promote your blog, make sure you are not spamming the webpage but essentially submitting material that is valuable.


two. Digg: I discover Digg to be the easiest webpage to submit an write-up for promoting your weblog. You can submit practically anything to Digg. When submitted to Digg, the article appears in the upcoming stories page. If your write-up becomes widely used on Digg (by individuals clicking the "digg" button), the write-up can appear on the homepage of the category. Even if it does not turn out to be preferred, your post will most most likely be visited by a couple of individuals. Eventually a couple of men and women can turn into dozens or hundreds of people today. Make sure you have a way for people to subscribe to your blog or site!


3. EzineArticles: Write an post for EzineArticles and contain the link to your weblog or web site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment